Chimney Sweeping & Cleaning Frequency
Having your chimney/flue liner swept regularly will aid in the prevention of chimney fires and reduce the risk of dangerous fume emissions from blocked heating appliances, flueways and chimneys.
Your home insurance company will want evidence that you have used a Certified chimney sweep and will want you to have recognised certificate to prove this, as a Guild member we provide recognised certificates with every sweep.
|Smokeless Fuel||Once per year minimum.|
|Coal||twice per year.|
|Woodburning||Quarterly when in use.|
|Gas||Once per year if designed for chimney sweeping|
|Oil Fired||Once per year|
I will provide:
- A sweep and vacuum to your chimneys/flue liner in a clean manner.
- I will Issue a Guild Appliance Sweeping/Service Certificate for insurance purposes.
- A smoke draw test is carried out on each flue that is swept.
- Ventilation check.
- Waste is bagged up and disposed of.
- Fully Insured Service.
- The time estimated for completion of work for a standard sweep is 40 minutes per chimney.
- Chimney Sweep Malvern, Worcester & Hereford
Insurance Compliant Certificates Issued with every sweep.
Chimney Sweep Malvern, surrounding villages & counties.
Would you like free, no-obligation advice? Simply call Ian on:
Tek: 01684 891005
Mob: 07403 277 436
You can also use our contact form.
If using Oil or Gas, once a year.
If using smokeless fuels or bituminous coal, at least once a year.
Every 3 months for wood when in use.
Information from Hereford and Worcester Fire Brigade
Three Counties Chimney Sweep Malvern
21 Beauchamp Road
Malvern WR14 1RZ